Every Saturday I run small group classes which are open to anyone to attend. These classes are held at my training facility located at Longlea Recreation Reserve.
8.30am - Puppy & Beginners Introductory Class
This class runs for 4 weeks and is intended to teach dog-owners the basics of Reward Based Training. Handlers who have a new puppy or those who are just commencing their dog training journey with an old dog, are most welcome to attend.Use the Enrol Now button below to enrol your dog.
9.30am - Novice Obedience Class
You have completed the Beginners Introductory Class and you want to add to your training skills. This class is the perfect way to continue your dog training sessions and achieve even more control and enjoyment from your dog.
10.30am - Advance Obedience Class
You have completed the Novice Obedience Class and you want to advance your training skills even further, possibly heading towards competition standard.
Things to note
- To help me assess your individual requirements, please contact me prior to the first class. To contact me, you can use the "Get In Touch" tab at the top of this page, or Email or phone me.
- Classes run each Saturday of Victorian public school terms.
- Classes run for 1 hour with lots of short, intense training sessions always followed by play-time and socialising.
- Puppy & Beginners Introductory Course is $120 for 4 weeks.
- Novice and Advance Obedience Classes are $20 per lesson on a pay as you go basis, to be paid at the start of each session.
The $20 lesson fee is per handler, not per dog. Handlers can work with multiple dogs, provided they have completed the Beginners & Introductory classes with me previously.
Please Note: I run Novice and Advance Obedience classes according to the Victorian school terms.
Terms & Conditions
For Puppy & Beginners Introductory Course
- Once paid, course fees are non-refundable. If a handler desires to reschedule/miss his or her attendance at a lesson, that lesson is transferable to the following term, so long as the handler provides Elite Canines Training with the dates prior to the start of the course.
Elite Canines Training reserves the right to cancel or postpone a training session(s) at our sole discretion. If Elite Canines Training cancel or postpone a training session(s), Elite Canines Training will use reasonable efforts to reschedule the cancelled or postponed training session(s) in the following intake. Course fees paid by handlers for a cancelled or postponed seminar shall be applicable to the rescheduled seminar on a dollar for dollar basis only.
In the event Elite Canines Training elects not to reschedule the cancelled training session(s), handlers will be offered a refund. If this occurs, our responsibility is limited to a refund per missed training sessions, charged at rate of $30 a session.